Alpha Media – Palm Beach is looking for a part-time Street Team Crew Member to be part of our Promotions team and the face of our stations. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to interact with listeners and clients while managing quick event set ups, tear downs and everything in between. The ideal candidate must be social, outgoing, detail oriented, and enthusiastic about promotions and radio and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Alpha Media, headquartered in Portland, Oregon operates 249 radio stations within 52 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Under the supervision of the Promotions Director, the Street Team Crew Member is responsible for assisting in the execution of any and all station and company events, both as a team and individually. This may include concerts, live broadcasts, station appearances, internal company events and/or conferences and more.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Properly expose the Alpha brand and represent all seven radio stations to the public.
- Interact with the public at a variety of events such as concerts, sporting events, broadcasts, festivals, and fundraisers.
- Assist the Promotions Assistant and Promotions Director as needed with tasks such as setting up tents, hanging signage/banners, assisting listeners with signing up for contests, and drawing qualifiers/winners.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, management at events, clients.
- Work flexible hours and commit to working when scheduled.
- Drive station vehicle to and from events.
- Light office work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
- Able to lift fun, positive attitude.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- 21 years or older.
- Have an interest in radio.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity click here.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer.