NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The BEATZ 96.3 – “Sunfest 2019” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are 18 years or and residents of Florida and who reside within 150 miles of Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach’s studio located at 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, to be eligible to win. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its radio station BEATZ 96.3, (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 28, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of an online period, which shall begin on 4/1/19 at 8 :00:00 AM ET and ends on 4/28/19 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Online Period”); and a keyword period which shall begin on 4/8/19 at 10:00:00 AM ET and ends on 4/19/19 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Keyword Period”).
How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry in this Sweepstakes:
(1) Online: to enter via the online method of entry, visit www.BEATZ963.com (“Website”) during the Online Period, find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, address and telephone number. Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the Website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. All online entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on April 28, 2019 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per day via the online method of entry.
Then, on or about April 29, 2019, five (5) Online winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible online entries received during the Online Period, and each will receive an Online Prize. Odds of being an Online winner depend on the number of eligible entries that are received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 4/28/19. Sponsor will conduct the random drawing. OR
(2) Texting Keyword: To enter via the texting keyword method of entry, listeners must listen to BEATZ 96.3 between 10:00 AM ET and 11:59:59 PM ET, each weekday during the Keyword Period for the Sunfest 2019 texting keyword (“Keyword”) to be announced on-air. Upon hearing the Keyword, eligible listeners will have until 11:59:59 PM ET that day to text that Keyword to 51879. After you send the text message, you will receive a confirmation text validating one (1) entry into the Keyword random drawing. You will be charged for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Your standard text and data rates may apply. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and entrant should contact their wireless carrier for information on text messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participating in the Sweepstakes. Or, to enter without texting, send an email with your complete name, telephone number, and the correct Keyword to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any entry that doesn’t contain the proper Keyword, or that is sent after 11:59:59 PM ET the day each Keyword is announced will be disqualified and that entry attempt will not be eligible for the Keyword random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per Keyword.
Then, on the business day immediately following each day a Keyword is announced, one Keyword (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all Keywords received via text or email for each Keyword announced, to be conducted on or about the following business day by Sponsor, for a total of ten (10) Keyword winners during the entire Keyword Period, and each Keyword winner will win a Keyword Prize. Odds of being a Keyword winner depend on the number of eligible entries that are received by 11:59:59 PM each day a Keyword is announced.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. How a winner is notified: Sponsor will notify each potential winner by telephone or email and will make up to two (2) attempts to reach each winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a winner after two (2) attempts, he/she will forfeit his/her right to be a winner and to receive a Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All winners must meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for email message notifications that are undeliverable or not received, or voicemail messages not received.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – Five (5) Online Prizes –Two (2) One (1) day general admission tickets to Sunfest 2019 (running May 2-5, 2019); and two (2) G-Eazy stand tickets on May 3, 2019. ARV: $64.00 each. Ten (10) Keyword Prizes (one per Keyword) – Two (2) One (1) day general admission tickets to Sunfest 2019 (running May 2-5, 2019); and either: two (2) G-Eazy stand tickets on May 3, 2019 OR two (2) stand tickets to Lil Dicky. ARV: $64.00 each. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes is $960.00.
Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. Stand tickets are not valid as general admission tickets. Must have a general admission ticket to enter Sunfest. Transportation and parking are not included as part of the prize. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are Winner’s sole responsibility. The winner is responsible for applicable taxes and fees.
The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winners may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
5. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at BEATZ 96.3 located at 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within five (5) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification).
6. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until April 24, 2019. For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received no later than March 31, 2019, to: BEATZ 96.3, Sunfest 2019 Winners List, 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.
12. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its Station BEATZ 96.3, 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.